What is Forex Trading?
Backbone of the international trade and commerce, Foreign Exchange (Forex) had been the most sought after instrument by the CFD traders. The volatility and fluctuations if well predicted can bring fortunes to the traders.
Popular Forex Pairs
Before analysing the best currency trading pairs, it is better to enhance our knowledge on the most popular currencies that can be found in the world of Forex trading. They include:
Euro vs US Dollar
British Pound vs US Dollar
US Dollar vs Japanese Yen
US Dollar vs Swiss Franc
Advantages of Indices Trading:
- Extremely tight spreads with the potential to take advantage of small price movements.
- Good for long-term investments.
- An instrument to track countrywide tendencies and economic sectoral development within country.
- Suitable for fundamental analysis.
- Ability to go short or long according to the direction of the market.
- Up to 400:1 leverage
Risk of Indices Trading:
- Leveraged trading puts your capital at risk. You could lose a large portion of your trading capital if the market makes a significant move against your current open positions.
- Past performance does not guarantee future performance
- Volatile market, risk of sharp movements
Why Trade with Royal Pure Gold
Increased Trading Potential
Currencies let you to venture on both growing and dropping markets
Take advantage of leverage
Gain complete experience with just a small preliminary deposit.
withdrawals within a minute for certain payment methods, System works 24/7, Simple, reliable, and fast